Effective July 16, 2021: Halton region will move into a Step 3 of the Province of Ontario's Roadmap to Reopen.
Please note, access to facilities and programs may be impacted by evolving health and safety protocols related to COVID-19. The town will follow all requirements and recommendations issued by Halton Public Health and any applicable provincial regulations. The town may use discretion to impose its own requirements. If you have registered for a program or service, you will be notified if your registration is impacted by any changes.
Services Not Available
- Room rentals
- In-branch programs
- Group gatherings within branch
- Youth Study Hall
- Access to in-branch children’s toys (Tinker toys, board games, etc.)
How We’re Keeping Our Community Safe
- Signage is posted both inside and outside library branches outlining physical distancing guidelines. Everyone must maintain a minimum of six (6) feet apart.
- When open for select in-branch services.
- There are multiple sanitization stations available for all customers throughout each branch. Customers are encouraged to clean their hands at the beginning and end of their visit.
- Implement the regional mandatory mask policy for everyone accessing public spaces of the library.
- Computer keyboards, computer mice and all other technical equipment, plus all workstations (tables and chairs) will be wiped down after each session.
- Dedicated cleaning staff consistently sanitizing throughout the day.