Effective July 16, 2021: Halton region will move into a Step 3 of the Province of Ontario's Roadmap to Reopen.
Services Not Available
- In-branch programs
- Room rentals
- Group gatherings within branch
- Youth Study Hall
- Exam proctoring
- Access to in-branch children’s toys (Tinker toys, board games, etc.)
How We’re Keeping Our Community Safe
- Signage is posted both inside and outside library branches outlining physical distancing guidelines. Everyone must maintain a minimum of six (6) feet apart.
- When open for select in-branch services.
- There are multiple sanitization stations available for all customers throughout each branch. Customers are encouraged to clean their hands at the beginning and end of their visit.
- Implement the regional mandatory mask policy for everyone accessing public spaces of the library.
- Computer keyboards, computer mice and all other technical equipment, plus all workstations (tables and chairs) will be wiped down after each session.
- Dedicated cleaning staff consistently sanitizing throughout the day.